Two Bowl Pairs Rules.
1. Matches are to be played on a date agreed by all players on or before the “Play by” date shown and if this should not be possible due to the unavailability of any players, advice should be sought from the club competition organiser.
2. There is no requirement for an independent marker as the leads will agree shots and carry out any measures. Skips must stay away from the head.
3. No player shall have practiced or played on the day of the match on the rink being used for the match. Trial ends to be played before the match starts.
4. Each player will use 2 woods. The lead for the pair that loses the end should remove the shots being conceded from the head - not the winners - until the number of shots is agreed or a measure is needed.
5. Any measure will be carried out by the leads.
6. If during the game the jack leaves the rink a “dead end” will be declared with neither pair scoring and the end will be replayed.
7. If the winner cannot be decided by a measure and the end is tied one shot should be awarded to each pair.
8. For all rounds and the final the matches will be over 21 ends. If there is a tie after 21 ends a further end will be played to break the tie.
9. Dress for all rounds is as per the club dress code.