Men's Singles Rules.
1. Matches are to be played on a date agreed by both players on or before the “Play by” date shown and if this should not be possible due to the unavailability of one player advice should be sought from the club competition organiser.
2. The players should arrange for a club member to stand as marker. The marker must not remove shots from the head.
3. No player shall have practiced or played on the day of the match on the rink being used for the match. Trial ends to be played before the match starts.
4. Each player will use 4 woods. The player who loses the end should remove the shots being conceded from the head - not the winner - until the number of shots is agreed or a measure is needed.
5. Any measure will be carried out by the marker who will seek agreement to the decision of the measure.
6. If during the game the jack leaves the rink a “dead end” will be declared with no one scoring and the end will be replayed.
7. If the winner cannot be decided by a measure and the end is tied one shot should be awarded to each player.
8. The first player to reach 21 shots is the winner.
9. Dress for all rounds is as per the club dress code.